Cedreto Marketing Private Limited or Do Your Thng (referred to a “DYT”, “we”, “our”, “us”) is an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at M-17, Gyan Deep Sagar Vihar Colony, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer Rajasthan – 305001, India. dyt.club (“DYT Club”) is a property of DYT.
By visiting and/or using dyt.club Platforms, you are hereby deemed to have read and understood all the terms and conditions concerning the purpose of usage and conditions of disclosure of your Information including personal and sensitive personal data and information (as is understood under applicable Indian laws) and explicitly consent to our use of such information in accordance with the terms prescribed herein. In case you decide to rescind your consent for our use of your Information including sensitive personal data and information, you will need to inform us in writing and your usage of the Services may be terminated in such circumstances.
1.2 Purpose of dyt.club Platforms: Our platform enables creators to find other creators in their vicinity and have the option of networking and collaborating with them. They can also find industry experts and book mentorship sessions with them or find freelancers and other service providers in their vicinity and engage with them for their requirements. However, the Information of the Users retained by us is not provided to other Creators/Experts/Resources unless expressly consented by the Users.
1.3 Information or Data Collection: Information is collected directly from you when you voluntarily provide us with your information and when you access various parts of our Services, including from the networking websites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. or other sources which you link to our application at the time of signing up.
1.4 Processing: Procession means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, possessing, structuring, storage, dealing, handling, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2.2 You/User: mean any data subject who signs up and uses dyt.club Platforms.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
DYT collects your Information only when you voluntarily provide it at the time of signing up on dyt.club Platform or through e-mails and telephonic surveys. The information we collect about you are as follows:
3.1 Registration and User-Provided Information:
- When you register to use dyt.club Platforms, we may collect Information about you. We may link this Information with other information about you. You may also provide us with information about you in various ways when you use our dyt.club Platforms or send us customer service-related requests.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our dyt.club Platforms including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
3.2 Payment and Billing Information:
We may collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you register with us. We never collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our dyt.club Platforms. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners, if any.
3.3 Device information
DYT also collects information about your device such as time zone, device type, network, operating system, carrier user id, and browser type and other information that alone or in combination may be used to uniquely identify your device or computer for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
3.4 Log Data
In our web servers we keep log files that records data each time a device access our servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on dyt.club Platforms (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
3.5 Demographic Information
DYT also collects demographic information which is not personally identifiable or unique to you like age, gender, geographic information, your interests and preferences etc. and this information is used by us to profile Users so that relevant products can be shared on their page. This information can be collected in the third-party social networking websites linked by your volunteer participation.
3.6 Information shared by you on third party website or web page
DYT does not control or take any responsibility for the confidentiality of personal information shared by you on any third- party website or web page. Please always review and share information if you consent to their terms and usage of your personal information by them.
3.7 Information we share
Please note that we do not share any personally identifiable information with anyone without your explicit consent and always try to maintain the privacy. However, we may need to disclose your personal information when we believe it’s in good faith and necessary to comply with judicial proceeding, court order, legal process or when needed to investigate, act against any illegal, suspected or fraudulent activity.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information we collect on the dyt.club Platforms in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business, including the following:
- to provide service and information that you request;
- to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the service, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users;
- to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- to personalize our service and to provide customized advertisements, content, and information; and,
- to send email communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION:
We will disclose personal information including sensitive personal data or information (if required) collected from you to third party as permitted by you or where it is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. Your consent is expressly taken to disclose personal information or sensitive personal data or information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We work with third party service providers to provide dyt.club Platforms, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to or process your information as part of providing those services for us. Generally, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates or subsidiaries subject to the terms of this Policy.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state or the central laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the dyt.club Platforms and any facilities or equipments used to make the service available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Information about you may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets and provided that such acquirer, successor or assignee shall also put in place reasonable security standards in accordance with applicable Indian laws.
- We may make certain aggregated, automatically collected, or otherwise non-personal information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the dyt.club Platforms and our services.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain legal rights to obtain information about whether we hold personal information about you, to access personal information we hold about you, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. We intend to collect information only for the purposes for which it is to be used and strive to take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. Your principal rights are as follows:
5.1 Right to access, rectify or delete your information:
You have the right to request us to access, rectify or delete your personal information stored with us. You can ask us to verify whether we are processing personal information about you. You can ask us to rectify our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you. Lastly, you can ask us to delete your personal information if you withdraw your consent or when we no longer need it for the purpose it was originally collected for. In case any personal information is shared after your explicit consent, you may also request to rectify or erase that PII.
Erasure, Rectification can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org
5.2 Right to restrict processing:
5.2.1 You have the right to restrict processing of your personal information in circumstances where:
- a) you contest the accuracy of the personal information;
- b) prefer to restrict its use rather than having us erase it;
- c) where you believe we no longer need the personal information for the purpose of processing, but you require personal information for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- d) you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Please note that DYT will duly inform you before lifting the restriction of processing.
Restriction to processing can be requested at email@example.com Right to object to processing
5.2.2 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information on grounds pertaining to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the processing is necessary for:
- a) the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or
- b) the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You can object to processing of your personal information by sending your objections at firstname.lastname@example.org
5.3 Right to object to processing for direct marketing purpose:
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes including profiling. If you make such an objection, then we will cease to process your personal information for this purpose.
You can object to processing by sending your objections at email@example.com Right to object for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes:
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
You can object to processing by sending your objections at firstname.lastname@example.org
5.4 Right to data portability:
Where you have provided personal information to us, you can ask us to transmit that personal information (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) directly to another company if is technically feasible.
5.5 Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase/ delete your personal information without undue delay in circumstances where:
- a) personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- b) you withdraw consent on which processing is based;
- c) you object to the processing under certain data protection rules;
- d) processing is for direct marketing purposes and the personal information have been unlawfully processed;
- e) personal information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
- f) Please note that there are certain exclusions of the right to erasure. Such exclusions include where processing is necessary:
- g) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- h) for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- i) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In case your personal information is shared with a Client after your consent, you may also request to erase your personal information stored with that Client.
Delete your information by requesting at email@example.com
5.6 Right to withdraw consent
Your participation is always voluntary, and you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
5.7 Right to complaint to a supervising authority
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a responsible authority responsible for data protection.
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Ankit Agarwal
CEO, Cedreto Marketing Private Limited
Address: M-17, Sagar Vihar Colony, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan
Contact no.: 9654077755
- RIGHTS OF DYT’S EXPERTS
6.1 When you consent to these terms and conditions, you give the right to our Experts accept or reject your mentorship session request
6.2 Even after the request is accepted, they have the right to cancel/reschedule it
- RETAINING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We do not delete your personal Information on our own discretion. You are responsible for and control the time periods for which you wish to retain this information. There are controls in your account where you can delete all of the personal lnformation in your account.
You can delete your personal Information by sending your request at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that your personal Information shall not be retained with us after such a request has been made by you. However, we may retain your Information for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- DATA ENCRYPTION
All the personal Information transmitted and stored in our server is fully encrypted.
- PRIVACY CONCERNS
Cedreto Marketing Private Limited
Address: M-17, Sagar Vihar Colony, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan Or;
you can email us at: email@example.com
Please note that, we respond within 30 days from the date we receive privacy related communications.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
If you are under the age of 18 years, you must not use dyt.club Platforms or submit your personal Information unless you have the consent of or are supervised by a parent guardian. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete such information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
- UNAUTHORISED/UNETHICAL/UNLAWFUL USAGE OF THE PLATFORM
DYT supports and fosters networking and collaboration amongst the creators and under no circumstances encourages the creators/Users to be involved in unauthorised/unethical/unlawful activities. Users meeting other users in-person would be solely responsible to ensure their safety and privacy. We presume that you have taken all the necessary actions and have gone through the profiles of the other creators/done a background check on them before meeting in person. It shall be your responsibility to ensure safe networking and collaboration
- TERMINATION OF USE
DYT reserves the right to cancel or invalidate your account(s), registrations, points and rewards, deny redemption of your rewards, or restrict, block, limit, and prevent your access to and use of dyt.club Platforms .
DYT highly discourages any collaboration which directly or indirectly hurts sentiments / creates bad influence / causes damage or which directly or indirectly is likely to hurt sentiments / create bad influence / cause damage to any person (living or dead), group of persons, religion, race, caste, sex, state, country or any other. Any action taken by you is the outcome of your idea, perception and judgement. We, under no circumstances, motivate or encourage you to do anything causing or likely to cause hurt, bad influence or damage of any kind whatsoever. It shall be your responsibility to take actions which would not have a bad impact/influence or cause damage or hurt sentiments of anyone. In case of any disturbances caused, we shall not be held responsible for the same. You take complete responsibility for your actions on and off the platform
The actions taken by you are exclusively based on your ideas, perception and judgement, and the commercial arrangement between you and DYT is strictly limited to you getting access of dyt.club. The said commercial arrangement between you and DYT shall not be understood as a remittance for the promotion or your association with any of our Users/Clients and/or for publishing the content on any of your social media handles.